The Ten Gaydar CommandmentsPosted: January 31, 2018
Straight men are secure in their sexuality and have nothing to prove
Some people will struggle with this post. Some relationships will see a decline while others will be greatly challenged. But I am here, sent by myself to deliver to you, the good news. To free those who are; from bondage. For there is no condemnation in Jesus. Amen !!!
View this post on Instagram
Due Dilligence pays due dividend in the long run sustainably, unlike short cuts; that transgress the rights of others, in lieu of your long and distant objective, worthy of a long, road paved with eternal peace, love, joy and unwavering bliss..' – Anthony Everest #MercyfulGrace #RealTalk #AnthonyEverestMusic
The rest is a waste of good vibrations. As a savy, very open minded, super tolerant black man who has processed and seen the bullsh*t from different perspectives; called human sexuality hear me out.
1. All men are gay until proven straight.
2. Straight men are not homophobes.
3. Straight men are secure in their sexuality and have nothing to prove.
4. Men will stick it in anything as long as their friends don’t know (Thank you RuPaul for this one).
5. Your average man of the millennial is bi in denial but will justify it as okay if in a threesome with two of the! opposite sex. !!!
6. Alpha males tend to be bi and closeted and their wives know or protect them.
7. Sometimes gay men make great fathers when broken and woken up inside. Especially alpha gay men.
9. Some women are attracted to bi men and alpha bi men who will later deny they did not know they were; after having a family with them. I don’t believe them. Don’t believe them.
10. Threesomes with straight couples opens the door to swinging and more curious sexual deviance’s from mild to full blown gay fetishes, fantasies and eroticism.
Mathew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
I always remind them that ‘Abraham, the Father of Faith’ had whore’s (Ketura) and Jesus’s Nan (Rahab) was a whore. Even Jesus’s best mate (Mary Magdalene) was one. A whore.
Read More here
By Anthony Everest
What’s your view? Share this with someone! Pass it on. About time ..’
If you have been blessed by this post; or blog, feel free to show your support or make a donation here.
Àrèmúorin – Anthony Everest is a Jazz, Soul-R&B Multi Award Winning Indie Singer-Songwriter, Author, Producer. No1, 49+ Weeks, Jazz Charts.
(C) 2018 MercyfulGrace / Anthony Everest.
All Rights Reserved