Religious – ‘Charlatans’ Pt 2Posted: July 31, 2016
The devil wants your peace. The devil wants your mentality. And that’s an actual eventuality, if you let it ..’ – Anthony Everest
Religious hypocrisy is a serious epidemic worthy of prayers. How self righteous people, feel, vindicated, to condemn, and judge others in the name of God with salacious, hate and bigotry, is beyond me. Not even 'Jesus', was told, or taught, or sent, to do that. So, which God sent you, to do that? – Anthony Everest Photo Credit – Aremuorin Artiste – Irresistible / Anthony Everest #Irresistible #MercyfulGrace #Love #Forgiveness #MercyfulGraceDiaries #wednesday #confessions #critical #thinking #favour #Asakeoge #Aremuorin #AnthonyEverestMusic #girl #boy #lifestyle #pictureoftheday #nofilter #whitegirlskillingit #africa #Europe #realtalk #Africanboyskillingit #dipped #lgbt #loveyou #sweet #BlackLivesMatter #popstar #musicbusiness
Support us here ..’
If you have been inspired by this post; or blog, feel free to show your support here. Thank you
So…. homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstances as preached by many. The following was an open letter to your comment.
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God’s Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can.
When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination.
End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God’s Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness – Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord – Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don’t agree. Can you settle this? Are there ‘degrees’ of abomination?
#Black and #Afro #Carribean #communities, need to understand; and appreciate the goodness in #western #values and #culture; if they want to thrive, in that #society. You can't impose #traditions that don't fit their #norms, and call it racial #prejudice – always. Some come up with the #agenda #ploy often. Why? I'm not naive – but – Dont get in a fit and #empty #rage needlessly, blaming it all on #slavery. Well – my agenda is the "#Love Agenda' – if there is, anything, such as an agenda. Each to their own agenda. I'm #down with #love any time 'T'. #MercyfulGrace #Aremuorin #AnthonyEverest
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16.
Couldn’t we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I’m confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God’s word is eternal and unchanging.
P.S. (It would be a damn shame if we couldn’t own a Canadian).
What’s your view? #MercyfulGrace