MercyfulGrace Blog Diaries with ‘My Sisters Note Book’ – Pearls of Wisdom by AremuorinPosted: July 2, 2014
Found these pearls in my sisters note book. I was intrigued. So copied them and added a few of mine …’ I think – they were notes she took down at a sermon in church – but I am not entirely sure ..’ :: Happy Reading !!!
1. Forbidden fruit creates many jams
2. Can’t sleep; try counting your blessings
3. Never give the devil a ride he will always want to drive
4. The wages of sin is death, repent before pay day
5. Dont give up. Moses was once a basket case
6. Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What’s yours?
7. Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due
8. Prevent truth decay brush up (on your Bible /Quran etc)
9. Got Jesus?
10. Be patient. God aint thru with you yet
11. Try Jesus. If you dont like it the devil will always take you back
12. God answers knee-mail
13. Don’t let the littleness in others bring out the littleness in you
14. To belittle is to be little
15. Satan subtracts and divides. God Multiplies!
16. Christains, keep the faith but not from each other
17. It’s hard to stumble when you are down on your knee
18. A clear consicience makes a soft pillow
19. Am not stupid am just born again
20. No other love is greater than the Love of God
21. Ask him for mercy, and the grace to see you through ..’
Àrèmúorin – Anthony Everest is a Jazz, Soul-R&B Award Winning Indie Singer-Songwriter, Author, Producer & 7X multi award nominee :: No1, 49+ Weeks, Jazz Charts ::
©2014 MercyfulGrace :: All Rights Reserved ::