The Force Within by Àrèmúorin – Anthony EverestPosted: July 18, 2014
“There are times when a higher power speaks to us, thru us, or thru someone else :: The higher power does not come down itself – it’s just an energy that flows through us. We can choose to resist it and we can choose to assist it”.
Either way, resistance is really, only, temporal, because the force within is usually greater; when it’s pure and genuine. In other words, you are wasting your time, trying to impede it.
One would take an account of a few bible stories.
1. Jonah swallowed by a wale who tried to avoid God’s calling.
2. Moses who ran away from God and went as far as killing another man
3. Saul who later became paul, who was murdering Xtain’s – previously
We can go on to draw parallels with the force within …’
4. And there was Goliath slain by a humble shepherd (David) with five stones and a sling.
5. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego who refused to bow to idols were cast into a furnace; by the king – yet they were not scorched
6. And of cause, Moses who parted the red sea; and slew Pharaoh with his army in it
Goes to show; there is always hope, if you just, believe!
(I was gonna ask for the mobile no, to Jesus, then I realised he operates by the ultimate wifi service, always in service. He even left us with the Holy Ghost. So, what am I waiting for? I guess its a question of faith!)
“Conversations within conversations” …’
©2014 Àrèmúorin – Anthony Everest